Effective Date:? March 1st, 2019
The Lauzon’s?Unauthorized Reseller Policy will be applied unilaterally by Lauzon – Planchers de bois exclusifs inc. (? Lauzon ?) to all resellers of the products bearing the LAUZONTM brand only. Purchase of Lauzon products from any unauthorized reseller will exclude you from Lauzon’s warranties, technical supports and any and all applicable services.
Lauzon wishes to protect its customers and make sure the products that its customers buy are new and received in good condition. Please protect yourself and purchase from authorized resellers only.
Many unauthorized resellers are known to change names often. Check our Authorized Reseller List on Lauzon Website, for the most updated list of Lauzon’s Authorized Resellers.
Lauzon IS NOT obligated under any circumstances to honor warranties on any product(s) purchased from an unauthorized reseller. Warranty DOES NOT APPLY to your product under any of the following conditions:
- The serial number has been removed or modified.
- Your product has been subjected to misuse or damage. This includes water damage, physical abuse and/or improper installations.
- Your product has been modified in any way, regardless of the reason why.
- Your receipt or proof-of-purchase is from a non-authorized dealer or internet auction site including eBay, Amazon or other non-authorized resellers.
- You are not the original purchaser of the product from an authorized dealer.
Additional exclusions may apply based on the applicable Warranty.